How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution