How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution